Almost all of us wonder where the celebrities shop, and what they buy. Celebrities in the world are flocking to the five cities every year, which can be considered as shopping capitals of the world. These cities are hosting to most of the famous brands, designs of the famous designers and custom-made clothing boutiques. Let’s look at what is in these shopping paradises.
- New York has been one of the ambitious addresses of shopping. In addition to the brilliant stores on Fifth Avenue, you can lose your mind in the great stores selling luxury items like Bloomingdale’s, Barneys New York, Macy’s, Saks, Bergdorf Goodman and Henri Bendel. Soho and Greenwich Village are also most preferred destinations for shopping.
Despite the fact that New York is an expensive city, you may be able to buy design products at very affordable prices by going to the Woodbury Premium Outlet, which is 40 minutes away from the city.
- London is one of the most preferred shopping cities where you can find whatever you are looking for. You can find clothes and accessories of many luxury brands in shopping centers like Harrods, Selfridges & Co., Liberty, Fortnum & Mason and Harvey Nichols.
If you like shopping outdoors, you can find many luxury brands in Covent Garden, Oxford Street, Regent Street and Bond Street. For the ones who love Vintage furniture, photos and second hand books, Portobello Road will be the right address.
- Milan has been may be the most convenient city for shopping by being the home to most of the fashion giants. The most inspiring fashion shows are presented at Milan Fashion Week. Via Monte Napoleone and Via della Spiga are famous points of shopping. You can shop for both Italian and global brands at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.
- Paris has been one of the oldest and most famous shopping paradises. The Galeries Lafayette, Printemps and Le Bon Marché are the most popular shopping centers.
If you want to see the beautiful streets of Paris while shopping, going to Avenue Montaigne and Champs Elysées may be best for you. For those who want to discover both design and interesting products, we recommend to stop in Colette at Rue Saint-Honoré. You will be able to buy the famous brands for more affordable prices at La Vallée Village outlet mall, which is an hour away from Paris.
- Madrid is another city where the celebrities like to go for shopping. In the stores in Gran Via, Plaza Mayor and Puerta de Sol you can find many famous brands. In the Salamanca region, there are boutique shops selling luxury goods and design products.