Everyone needs a friend to share any kind of joy and sorrow. Despite the fact that the celebrities do not have friends easily, some of them are very lucky. Here are the celebrities who are lucky to have close friends.
- Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek: These two famous actresses met during filming of the ‘Bandidas’. They established a good friendship with similar haircuts and pet names that they put on each other. Penelope says they spent all their free time together before they both had children.
- Brad Pitt and George Clooney: The friendship of these two handsome actors germinated during filming of ‘Ocean’s 11’. Throughout the shootings they helped each other and established a close friendship relationship that stretches from day to day. Brad Pitt said, “George is so fun and he knows how to get people together.”
- Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston: The friendship of these beautiful ladies of the screen turned out to be a true friendship outside of the camera. Jennifer describes her closest friend as a dependable and loyal person: “There was a lot of time that I stayed in the guest room of Courteney, and from time to time even my own personal stuff was in that room with me, the only thing I can say about it is that she is always with me.”
- Matt Damon and Ben Affleck: Matt and Ben are among the most important examples of a friendship that everyone can take care of. They have known each other since adolescence. These two celebrities, who live in the same neighborhood, meet almost every day.
- Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz: They have a close friendship since “Charlie’s Angels“. Drew gave her pet’s name as Poo-Poo as Cameron wants. These two celebrities are so loyal to each other that they are not allowed to speak badly behind each other in any setting.
- Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler: It is not wrong to say that they have a very strong friendship even if they do not have a very old acquaintance. These two handsome men, who are fond of drinking together, do not hesitate to look around wearing similar clothes. They do not yet have a movie they are playing together, however they have made it clear that they can evaluate comedy or action proposals. They even say they will agree to play even two great enemy roles.
- Naomi Watts and Nicole Kidman: They have been close friends since they joined the elections in Australia long before they became famous. These two actresses, who have been guarding each other since then, are quite loyal to each other. Even Kidman was one of the people who provided the greatest support to Watts when she moved to Australia from America.
- Tobey Maguire and Leonardo Di Caprio: Di Caprio and Maguire have been friends since childhood. They have supported each other for almost 25 years. They even discussed and exchanged ideas among themselves before they thought of taking part. They like to play basketball together and play many other games together.
- Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow: They are so close that they talk about each other as ‘sister’. They have been close friends for more than 10 years. So much so that Gwyneth moved to New York to support Madonna‘s divorce process with Guy Ritchie. Although they seem to have no common features that can bring them together, it is not so!