Rebecca Burger, famous fitness blogger and competitor having more than 150.000 followers on social media, lost her life because of the explosion of a whipped-cream canister at home.
The terrible death of the healthy life and fitness blogger Rebecca Burger has caused deep sorrow and surprise among her fans in social media.
The 33-year-old French blogger has been followed by thousands of people on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube around the world. She was famous for her recipes for healthy and fit life.
Her family shared the photo of the device that caused Rebecca’s death, and announced that the product was faulty and had to be confiscated. They said that a piece of the bottle was stuck in her chest and triggered a heart attack. Unfortunately Rebecca lost her life at home.
It’s announced by her family on her Instagram page that The dispensers shoot gas into a metal capsule, which keeps the pressure high.
After the announcement of the accident the BBC said that a French consumer group had warned readers for years about faulty connectors that could break, allowing the gas capsules to be expelled at high speed.
It is said by BBC that such dispensers were involved in enough accidents that the government office for consumers issued a warning, saying the accidents stretched back as far as 2010 and could occur even after years of use.